Where do tourists move around? For how long?
Do they stop time enough to incur expense?
With in2GISflow we study the mobility patterns of tourists and the excursionism they make.
How: Combining GIS (Geographic Information System) technology and fieldwork
What for: This helps us to:
- detect saturation problems and alternative routes,
- detect key variables that respond to common patterns or itineraries,
- know whether marketing campaigns that are carried out on certain portions of the territory are having an impact or not and on what profiles,
- know if the expense is significantly different according to which variables and according to the itinerary followed
- is it interesting to attract tourists to the territory who have already visited us more than 3 times and why