What do we offer?
We support stakeholders in territories to gain knowledge in various areas:
- Sustainability and Sustainable Development Goals
- Diagnostic and evaluative measurement of our territory and planned or implemented initiatives
- Urban or rural habitat keys – Urban Agenda
- Silver Economy – economy around older people
- Entrepreneurship and digital business
We are university lecturers and trainers for multilateral organisations, both offline and online.
We design practical, agile and easily replicable content for the actors in the territory.
We use innovative and participatory methodologies and tools.
Furthermore, we are convinced that knowledge transfer is effective from practice, putting people’s needs and circumstances at the centre.
How do we do it?
We have designed a training model structured in content modules contemplating a minimum necessary to know basic concepts, scalable towards expert knowledge:
What have we done?
We invite you to read our past projects